Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tab and Elise's birthday party

Click here for slideshow

We had the pleasure of attending Tab and Elise's birthday party at Chuckecheese.  It is not my favorite place to be.  
Reasons I don't like it
1.  it's loud
2.  it's crowded
3.  the pizza sucks
4.  i'm paranoid about all the germs the kids will get.  Last time we went the kids said the tunnel thing smelled bad. An hour later they shut it down because someone peed in it.  So kids crawled around in pee for an hour?
5.  It's expensive for crappy pizza
 
Reasons I go
1.  My kids like it.

So is it better than skateland is the question.  Another favorite birthday party spot.  I'm not sure.  
That said I was not miserable during the whole time.  It is nice to be around family and friends and for that I'll continue to put up with chuckecheese.   Maybe I should start one that has good pizza.  
PS-Ivy liked the salad bar.    

No comments: