Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I know it's wrong

How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

this is a quiz I've offered to several people at work. I think it's meant to be more of a joke than a real assessment. In my line of work it could be valuable information in figuring out my odds. Ivy took the test And wanted her results made known. I think she could take 20. No surprise she is a little meaner than me. Please take the test and email or sms me the results. Or put them in the comments section. Yes I know it's a little sick. That's why you think it's funny. As a note I would never really take out a 90 year old. Its like when I joke about wearing a speedo. It's only funny because it is so impossible. To take the quiz just click anywhere on the orange above.
-rick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could take on 6. whew. I'm an animal. --Theresa

Anonymous said...

I could take 11. this must be wrong because I know Theresa could beat me up and she could only take 6. Mandy