Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chopsticks Tacoma


















Yesterday was Kim's birthday outing.  We went to Chopsticks in Tacoma.  It was a fun time.  Seriously talented singer/pianist.   Whole table was singing along most of the time.  Well except for Bill and me.  Grouchy old men have to start somewhere.  They don't just become that way overnight.  It's a process.

So basically you go there order dinner.  They start playing some great songs and you sing along. Or if so inclined dance along.  Heaven forbid it's your birthday and your "friends" sell you out then you get to dance and sing on stage.  Whole table was laughing and smiling.  Little loud for visiting but most of my friends don't mind yelling(I'm looking at you Jacey).  Anyways had a great time and am looking forward to going back.  It is more of a bar than I thought it would be.  I imagined it a lounge type place.  Maybe we'll check out the Seattle one next time.  As usual I somehow ended up with Ivy's lovely hair between me and the stage.  I've been trying to convince her to cut her hair short.

No comments: