Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

The D-string knights!

Below is a copy from the blog forecasting kitsap.  I believe it's connected with the kitsap sun?  He did a forecast before the first playoff game last week.  Colleen one of the mothers made this sign as a thank you.  Sounds like the game this wednesday could be a cold and rainy one.  Below is a copy from the forecast kitsap blog.


Pee Wee Semi-Finals Forecast: Sloshing Through Mud and Puddles

November 9th, 2009 by Matthew Leach
I received a photo from Football Mom and Forecasting Kitsap reader Colleen Smidt that made my day. On Friday, I posted a Quarter Finals forecast for the Kitsap Pee Wee Football Playoffs and I received an uplifting thank you :)
thanks matt
Isn’t that great? Thank you, Warren Avenue Knights and good luck on Wednesday at the Semi-Finals!
Speaking of which, here’s the Semi Finals Forecast (Wednesday November 11th at around 5 PM in the West Bremerton/Silverdale area)!

No comments: