Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mandy's baby shower



Mandy and Jerel were in town this weekend.  It was her baby shower, Mason's birthday, and blessing of Clara.  These are from her baby shower.  This was the first baby shower I had attended.   I was OK with not having been to any prior.  Hopefully this is not a trend.  I'm happy to leave lots of things as girls only.  To name a few: child birth, $150 hair treatments, fake nails?, bikini or any type of waxing/shaving, scrap booking, makeup, crying, sharing feelings, having to look good in a swimsuit.  I know women will say these things are brought on by men or they are a beautiful gift as part of being a women.  I'm not disagreeing I'm just saying lets leave the girls things to the girls.  I believe in my head I have a list of approx 267 reasons I'm glad I'm not a girl.  Not to discount women it's just that the list could also be called 267 things I wouldn't be good at.  -rick

No comments: