Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

dinner with friends




Had dinner with some friends tonight.  A seafood night
Here's what we made
Ivy and I-dungeness crab cakes with a smoked jalepeno sauce
                   warm brownies with ice cream for desert
Ani and Corey-salmon with a mayo/spice sauce
Jadi-shrimp ceviche
Sabrina-paella(a rice and shrimp dish)
Thelma-roasted chicken(land tuna)
It was a good dinner and a full house.  Now we are watching Igor.  We definately need a bigger house and kitchen.  Had 15 people total.  As usual lots of left overs.  I'm OK with that.  I took a couple photos.  Yes I know they are a little out of focus and a few kids are missing.  \

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when you say "I know the pictures suck" because then I can't really make fun of them. Also, I almost didn't read this because "dinner with friends" sounded so boring after reading Tab's "It's a Bomb!" posting. Also, when you do get a bigger house, get it in Portland. I would like crab cakes please.
Amanda