Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mormon octoberfest

A rootbeer identifying contest.
update:  Sabrina won the rootbeer id contest with a 2 out of 6 score.  Her score was 50% higher than the next competitor.  We also experienced at least 5 different kinds of sausage.  There were supposed to be cheese filled but Elias ate them all or it all melted out.  Since Elias is too small to reach the grill it probably melted out.  There was also some Karoke.  I hold my view that karoke is probably more fun drunk.  None of us were drunk but it was still fun.  Overall a good dinner.  Kind of fun to have a themed dinner.  I need a better camera phone.  

1 comment:

Bambi and Jack said...

Ivy,
I sure do miss you guys! I have never really seen Cooper so I am not sure that he even exists. I think perhaps he is a child that you borrowed and take pics of. Hugs to everyone.
Bambi