Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Owen Beach Point Defiance park family picnic




Mandy and I made an effort to organize a family picnic.  Usually these types of things have fallen to my grandma to organize.  Since it seemed that the next generation was not much of organizers(Mike and Garry I'm looking at you) we decided to give it a shot.  We have family from Eastern Washington and Tacoma that we don't see too often.  We don't want to lose touch though.  So Mandy and I will attempt this once a year I think.  I did try to get Theresa involved but she lacked the organizing spirit required, or she's smart.  I think around 30 people showed up some from as far as Yakima.  We smartly planned it on the nicest day of the year so far.  So nice that I'm currently sporting a sweet farmers burn.  Click here for more pics

No comments: